The Doon School seeks to appoint well-qualified and an effective Communication Officer. The successful applicant must have passion and an unwavering belief in the difference that they can make. The candidate should possess either a bachelors (or higher degree) in mass communication and public relations or should have a Bachelors (or higher degree) in English literature with a specialization in creative writing.
- To develop, monitor, and enhance the communication strategy and material, for both print and digital, to enhance the positive image of the School
- To liaise with all concerned departments to ensure that communication is timely and meets The Doon School communication and brand guidelines
- To maintain the School's digital presence on various platforms, including the website, social media, and third-party websites
- To plan and implement the communication strategy aligned with the School’s mission and vision and marketing strategy
-To manage Public Relations for the School
- To ensure that the School website is updated periodically with relevant content and latest information
- To design and print various publications for the School