Academic Scholarships Awarded 2015
The Nikhil Gupta Trust Scholarship for 2014-2015 for the highest marks in English and the highest average in Maths and Science at ISC has been awarded to the following boys:
- Abhinav Kejriwal from Jaipur House
- Gaurav Kothari from Jaipur House
- Josh Pasricha from Jaipur House
The highest mark in English was 97%.
Abhinav has been offered:
- Johns Hopkins University, USA,
- University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, USA
- Purdue University, USA,
- University of California, Los Angeles, USA,
- University of California, Davis, USA,
- University of California, Irvine, USA,
- University of California, San Diego, USA,
- University of California, Santa Barbara, USA,
- Wheaton College, USA,
- Boston University, USA,
- Drexel University, USA
Gaurav has decided to accept Singapore Management University.
Josh has accepted Christ University, Bangalore, India
He got offers from Vellore Institute of Technology, India, Ashoka University, India, Symbiosis College, Pune, India, SRM college, India, St Xaviers Mumbai, India.
The winner of the award for the highest average for Maths and Science was Suyash Raj Shivam also from Jaipur House. The highest average mark was 97.66%.
Suyash Raj Shivam has finally decided upon Hindu College, Delhi
He got offers from:
- Rajdhani College, Delhi, India,
- Hansraj College, Delhi- India,
- Kirori Mal College, Delhi, India
At ICSE the highest mark in English was 98% achieved by Smithi Nair from Kashmir House.
The highest Maths and Science mark was 98% and that was awarded to Rudra Srivastava, from Kashmir House
Jaidev Singh Memorial Award and Scholarship Memorial Award and Scholarship for the highest mark in Science at ICSE (97%) have been awarded to:
- Rudra Srivastava from Kashmir House
- Ishaan Kapoor from Oberoi House
- Priyanshu Raj from Hyderabad House
Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship Awards for 2014-2015
The following awards are made to boys who have secured the highest aggregate marks in their final examination in November of their academic year and in their ICSE board examinations held in March:
- In C form: Kanishkh Kanodia from Oberoi House
- In B form: Advait Ganapathy from Kashmir House
- In A form: Rudra Srivastava from Kashmir House
- In S form: Madhav Goel from Oberoi House
- In S form IB: Shrey Aryan
- ICSE: Rudra Srivastava from Kashmir House