Doon joins CASE
The school is now in membership of the leading professional organization CASE. CASE is an international association of educational institutions.
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education is a professional association serving educational institutions and the advancement professionals who work on their behalf in alumni relations, communications, development, marketing and allied areas. CASE helps its members build stronger relationships with their alumni and donors, raise funds for campus projects, produce recruitment materials, market their institutions to prospective students, diversify the profession, and foster public support of education.
CASE also offers a variety of advancement products and services, provides standards and an ethical framework for the profession, and works with other organizations to respond to public issues of concern while promoting the importance of education worldwide.
Key facts about CASE:
- Founded in 1974 as the result of a merger between the American Alumni Council and the American College Public Relations Association
- Maintains headquarters in Washington, D.C., with offices in London (CASE Europe, 1994), Singapore (CASE Asia-Pacific, 2007) and Mexico City (CASE América Latina, 2011)
- Is one of the world’s largest nonprofit educational associations in terms of institutional membership
- Includes more than 3,600 colleges and universities, primary and secondary independent and international schools, and nonprofit organizations in 76 countries
- Serves nearly 70,000 advancement professionals on the staffs of member institutions
- Led by volunteers with more than 4,000 advancement professionals serving as board members, speakers, authors, conferences planners and more